Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Unit-8
C-2A
I have this friend Justin, who’s very emotional. Like, one minute he’s laughing, and the next minute he’s like totally depressed. Some, little thing happens, and he is like I’m so upset. I guess he’s like too sensitive. Actually, he’s like me. Maybe that’s why we got along. We’ve been friends for like 10 years.

Lesson D--1C
1. stay angry with someone- offended by something you do or say
2. embarrassed about your behavior- ashamed of myself,  been rude to-done something wrong
3. agree- to admit, understand-recognised 
4. felt pain- suffered
5. clear-obvious. How can I correct the injury, I caused you?-What can i do to make it up to you.  
6. say something to upset- apologize,  false-phony

D-1D
  1. Because that solves the small problem and keeps it from getting bigger.
  2. Because many of us are ashamed or have too much pride.
  3. For a small thing, say you’re sorry right away. For a bigger thing, take the time to sit down, look the person in the eye, and apologize honestly.
  4.  I learned from the article that apologizing is not about who “won” or who “lost”. It’s about keeping a strong friendship.

D-2A 
The top 8 rude things people do
ME
7, 3, 5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment