Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Unit 7 
Lesson A-1B
1b, 2b, 3a, 4a
 2A
  1. Yes, I always get my hair cut professionally. I get it cut once a month.
  2. I never had a friend cut my hair.
  3. I have a car. I get it fixed my brother.
  4. I would get someone to change it for me.
  5. I don’t take a lot of clothes to the dry cleaner’s. Because it’s expensive to get things cleaned.
  6. Yes, I do it myself. I get few times my sister to iron things for me.
  7. I do my own painting at home. I never have it done by professional.
  8. I have once a repairman come to the house to repair things. He repaired our refrigerator.
2B 
I get my coats and jackets cleaned at the dry cleaner`s.
I always get my hair cut professionally at a salon.
I have a car, I often  get my car fixed at a garage.
I get my house painted professionally.
B-2A
  1. need adjusting
  2. needs to be upgraded
  3. needs recharging
  4. need replacing
  5. needs to be changed or tightened
  6. needs cleaning
B-2B
I think my car needs to be serviced, maybe the brakes need adjusting.
My cell phone battery needs recharging, looks like battery going to dead soon.
My bedroom lightbulb needs changing, it won,t turn on.
3A
  1. microwave
  2. refrigerator
  3. standing light
  4. door handle
  5. pan
  6. CDs
  7. curtain
  8. floor
  9. clock
3B
leak: refrigerator, pen
fall off: curtain, door handle
pan, printer
Lesson C
1B
A: need this screwdriver? Here it is.
B: thanks. Can,t get this shelf
A: Want me to help?
B: Yes, thanks. Are you sure?
A: Yes, ok. Do you need any help?
B: No, thanks. Want same drink?
A: Love one, green tea?
Lesson C-2
  1. Ow
  2. Ooh
  3. Oops
  4. Ouch
  5. Shoot
  6. Uh-oh
Lesson D- 1C
  1. b
  2. d
  3. e
  4. c
  5.   a
D-1D
  1. Because, person who has problem solving skills deal with all problems in the workplace.
  2. Because, how you answer this question will demonstrate yor problem solving ability.
  3. The good problem solvers have traits are flexibility, open mindedness and tolerance for umbiguity.
  4. Albert Einstein tried to solve problems generating multiple solutions, because he understood that most problems have many possible answers.
  5. To generating multiple solutions you must do think less rigidly, or outside the box. I shouldn,t criticize myself or feel embarrassed by any errors that i make. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment