Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Unit-8
A-1A
Olivia lost her temper, because he was the fourth caller who had tried to sell her a magazine subscription. She yelled at him for several minutes, and finally hung up on him.
A-1B
  1. She should have said no and then hung up.
  2. She shouldn’t have yelled at him.
  3. I would have said no politely.
  4. I wouldn’t have lost my temper.
 A-3A

  1. I wouldn’t have sulked. I would have said, I have to do many things, now give me my laptop. Tom should have laughed about it and shouldn’t have sulked.
  2. I wouldn’t have told him I didn’t want to see him again. I would have warned him to say before the last minute. Andrea should have been calm and said, see you later
  3. I wouldn’t have yelled at them. I would have knocked their door and said politely, don’t make too much noise, i cant sleep. Joshua could have said more politely.
  1. He could have talked to his parents politely. He shouldn’t have yelled to his parents. Nathan should have told them it.s not nice.
  2. I would have picked it up and recycled. I wouldn’t have threw it back into the car. She should have said the driver not to throw litter again.
B-1A 
1a, 2a, 3a, 4a, 5a, 6a, 7a, 8a, 9a, 10a, 11a, 12a, 13a, 14a, 15a.

B-1B
I m usually decisive.
I hate aggressive and jealous people.
My main motivation is to be happy and always do i want.
I always try to be a honest with people.
I think flexibility is very important.

B-1C
noun                                           adjective
aggression                                     aggressive
anger                                             angry
confidence                                    confident
depression                                     depressive
determination                                determined
flexibility                                       flexible
guilt                                               guilty
happiness                                       happy
honesty                                           honest
intelligence                                    intelligent
jealousy                                         jealous
motivation                                     motivated
realism                                           realistic
sadness                                           sad
self-discipline                                 self-disciplined
sensitivity                                       sensitive
shame                                             ashamed
sympathy                                        sympathetic

 B-3A
  1.  have found, have been
  2. not have, have had
  3. have forgotten, have been
  4. haven`t seen, have been
C-1B
  1.  C
  2. D
  3. B
  4. A

No comments:

Post a Comment