Wednesday, May 6, 2015



checkpoint units 4-6
1.What are you supposed to do?
1.      It can be shown in public places like theatrical plays, movie theatres and on an airplane. It means turn off or mute your cellphones.
2.      This one means that there is no food or drinks allowed. It can be seen   in grocery stores or maybe libraries.
3.      This shows that the person must wear helmets. It can be shows at constructing   buildings or different kinds of factories.
4.       It shows that no photos must be taken. It can be spotted at museums, art galleries and at other private places.
5.      This one means you’re not supposed to walk on grass. It can be seen at gardens, parks.

2. You can say that again!
1.      I really enjoy going to parties. I ……just love going to parties.
2.      I sometimes get a bit nervous when l meet new people. I ……..don’t like meeting new people makes me nervous ….
3.      I don’t go out every night because it’s too expensive. It costs me must me much money to go out every night.
4.      I’m never on time when l have to meet friends. I always get lake when. I’m meeting my friends.
3. Crime doesn’t pay
A. People who are convicted of stealing usually get arrested. I think thieves should be arrested.
B. People who are convicted of robbery usually get arrested. I think robbers should be arrested.
4. A weird week
1.      Because she spent all her money on an expensive sweater.
2.      What Eric did was rude and wrong.
3.      He had a strange dream, so he didn’t sleep well
4.      He was in a hurry because he overslept.
5.      He didn’t see Sarah for six years since graduation.
6.      He remembered his dream last night.
5. Get this
Ann: I get the feeling that she was expecting it. She’ll get around to it soon.
Bill: did they ever get engaged? Or didn’t they get through.
Ann: they did, but she’ll soon get used to being single again.
Bill: it’s a tough time, but she’ll get over it.
6. Things in common?
I believe in god.
Once I tried to jump 10 feet over water.
I don’t believe in ghosts.
I’m not a fan of soap operas.
I was going to pick up my Laundry.
I’m not supposed to break any rules at

No comments:

Post a Comment