Thursday, March 12, 2015

3C - 2A
  1. Do you think living in another country would be exciting?
  2. What would you miss most if you moved to another country?
  3. Would you miss your parents if you were living away from home?
  4. What would you take with you to remind you of home?
  5. Would you try to learn the language before moving to a new country?
  6. How would you keep in touch with everyone?
Answer
  1. Definitely, it would be very exciting living in abroad. Especially in high developed countries.
  2. I'd miss my family most and ofcourse my country. Because, my country is very different than another countries.
  3. Yes, ofcourse I'd miss them a lot.
  4. Well, i'd take my family picture and of course camera.
  5. Ofcourse, i have to learn the language at least few monts before. It would be easy to live there if i know the language.
  6. I'd keep in touch with almost everyone in facebook, viber and i'd call them if it's not very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment